Thank you for your interest in my novel, DON'T READ. I wish to warn you at the outset: there is profanity and violence in this story. Other than that, I would like for you to find it pleasurable, invigorating, and worth-the-read. But perhaps, you won't.
My reasons for posting this book online are as follows:
1) It will probably never be published
2) I want everyone to be able to enjoy it
3) I am accepting donationsIf you desire to donate, access the secure PayPal website here. You must have a PayPal account to do so, and it's fairly simple to sign-up. Please note the peculiar spelling of my email address: @schooon (suggested donation: five or ten dollars). If you're broke like me, or you just don't feel like donating, that's cool too.
I apologize in advance for the small font size in the Chapter Fifteen.
Also, you may now use the chapter list to the right to navigate between posts, or simply choose "older post" when you've reached the end of a given chapter.
In any case, I truly hope you like the story.
Cordially,
Chrix Jodek Zzyzx
(formerly Christopher P. Schoonover, son of Paul Lester Schoonover, Jr.)
